Friday 18 May 2018

HIWI THE KIWI

Hi my name is Mahina and i’m going to tell you a story about hiwi the kiwi show and guess what he came to our school on 14 of may 2018. We learnt about fish and i’ve been fishing before at clear lake california and i found a clownfish it was amazing. And also my sister found a leopard bush fish and it was big/huge. Anyways let’s get to the point so hiwi the kiwi said everyone were a life jacket just because when you have a accident then you can just keep on popping until someone saves your life and I wish Hiwi the Kiwi save.my life. I always have a spare life jacket in my bag and my mum always make sure i have my emergency box it has bandages cream tissue paper incase someone has a bleeding nose from the sun and he also told us to hold a fish with a wet towel because the scales of the fish doesn't fall off and hurt it self and he also told us always put your own or anyones not even if it’s yours still put it in the bin so it doesn't go down the drain and go to the sea and birds don’t have to eat it and die and there is only 1997 bird in new zealand and it is so sad. BY MAHINA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.